Safeguarding our customers’ personal details and that of individuals enquiring about our service is of great importance to us.
Please also note that:
- You need not provide any personal information on our web site unless you choose to.No personal information is stored simply by browsing the public areas of the site.
- Where we do have a record of your personal information, this will be used in the operation of your SIPP, to improve the level and range of services offered to you or to keep you advised of new developments which may be of interest to you. We may also use your details to advise you of services provided by other companies, or to pass your details to other firms approved by us.
- Should you not wish us to keep you informed or to pass your details to other approved companies, please contact @sipp on 0141 204 7950.We may disclose any information provided by you as required by law or regulation.
- You are entitled to a copy of the personal data held by us, upon request. If you wish to update any information held, please contact @sipp on 0141 204 7950 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Security of Information
- Your personal information can only be accessed by providing your unique Username and Password, which should never be disclosed to anyone.
- Upon exiting your account, you should use the “Logout” button.
- By accessing our site through the Internet, Secure Socket Layer technology is used in order to protect communications by server authentication and data encryption.
Please note that other Internet sites to which you link from our website, may contain different privacy protections.
Please be warned that email messages may not be secure and may be intercepted by third parties. You are advised not to use email to send us confidential information or communications, which need our immediate attention. Please refer to the contact pages for telephone, fax and address details.
If you disregard this warning and choose to send us information, which is confidential, or requiring urgent attention, you agree that you do so at your own risk and you will not hold @sipp (Pension Trustees) Ltd or @sipp Limited responsible for any loss that you suffer as a result.
Cookies are small text files that are created when a user’s browser loads a particular website. Each time a user returns to the same website, the browser retrieves and sends the file to the website’s server.
Cookies are used to enhance usability/site processes and to monitor website traffic.
Some cookies (- session cookies) will exist for the duration of a site visit, others (- persistent cookies) will last on a user’s device until they expire or are deleted.
To block or disable cookies
If you do not wish for us to access cookies on your device, your browser will allow you to disable cookies, block all cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored.
However, please note this action may affect some website functionality.