If you would like to make the most of our illustration system, access is only an email away.
Our system allows Introducers to create both pre-retirement and drawdown illustrations for their clients. The illustration system also offers:
- Adviser Charging – caters for both types of remuneration: amount or percentage
- Contributions – supports multiple contributions, both single and regular, with different payment frequencies
- Drawdown – supports both capped and flexi-access drawdown
- Fund and Fund Charges – you can select the client’s investment funds and allocate a percentage to each fund, as well as modifying the charges for the fund/investment
- Protection – supports enhanced, primary and fixed protection.
To access our illustration system, Introducers need a username and password. To get yours, please send us an e-mail request.
You can access our illustration system by entering your login details here. If you need any guidance on the system, you can find the user manual under the Help menu once you’ve logged in.
Access to the illustration system is granted on these conditions of use. By requesting a username and password you are agreeing to these terms.
- Any illustration produced, to be used as part of the retirement planning advice process, must be subsequently verified by @sipp
- Any illustrations produced do in no way represent a contract or agreement between the Introducer/Introducer’s client and @sipp.
You will be notified of any changes to the conditions of use.